[Workshop] Dealing with Difficult People Who Make You Feel: You Are Too Much for Me!
Do you have to deal with difficult people in your life?
You know… the family, friend, boss or colleague who…
- Like to play victim in their situations and take advantage of your kindness?
- Seem to seek a never-ending amount of attention from you?
- Get offended for the smallest reasons?
They make you feel like shouting "You are TOO MUCH for Me!"
And yet you cannot tell them directly because you do not wish to hurt their feelings.
How can we handle these people more gracefully?
Come, join Dr Angela Tan, a Professional Certified Coach in dealing with these types of people you feel " You Are TOO MUCH for Me!"
In this upcoming workshop, you will:
1. Learn frameworks of what makes a person needy, over-sensitive or have the tendency to self-victimize
2. Improve your ability to profile individuals as such before they affect you
3. Gain awareness of the deeper impact they have on you
4. Have an insight of your own strengths and weaknesses when dealing with this group of individuals
5. Find ways to handle these individuals
Date: 27th Jan 2018 (Saturday)
Time: Registration begins at 215pm. Event from 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Venue: 69 Ubi Road 1, #09-28, Singapore 408731
Cost: Only $10 per person
To RSVP, reserve a seat today with Helena @ 90482347. To confirm your registration, please register and pay via eventbrite.
Your Workshop Leader:
Professional Certified Coach, ICF
Doctor, Masters of Medicine (FM)
European Society of Sexual Medicine Member
Angela is an intimacy coach working with both individuals and couples in the domain of intimacy and relationships. As a trained and practicing medical doctor for the last decade, Angela offers insights based on core knowledge which provides certainty in her coaching. Over the years, her nurturing and endearing personality has allowed her clients to see and achieve more than what they thought was possible, thereby creating successes in their personal lives and the relationships around them.
Brought to you by our trained facilitators or coaches from:
Executive Coach International (ECI), which is one of the largest and most successful professional coaching organizations in Singapore and the region that focuses on transforming human potential into tangible, lasting results since 2004. Founded by the first Master Certified Coach in South East Asia in 2004, ECI is reputed for a consistently high success rate, with over 95% of our clients’ issues resolved and personal/professional goals achieved through our life coaching programs.
- The event description was updated. Diff#311381 2018-01-26 08:56:32
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Oxley Bizhub, 69 Ubi Road 1, #09-28, Singapore 408731
Join Us Now! SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 69 Ubi Road 1, #09-28, Singapore 408731 Singapore
The Courage to Create257 Followers